ÖTZTAL FAMILY HOLIDAY
FREE from June – October in WIDI's Sumer Nest
Off into the greenery, my nature-loving friends! The family-friendly Oetz region has plenty for you to explore on your summer holiday. The supervised children’s programme offers a fantastic mix of mountains, water, action and relaxation. And to make sure there is no shortage of fun, I am always there too – WIDI!
So hurry up and pack your rucksack, I’m looking forward to meeting you!
WIDIS KIDS’ CLUB
Children’s entertainment every day from Monday to Friday (09:00 - 16:00) from June - October.
The Schlössl is a Widi partner establishment and so the kids’ club is free-of-charge for children of our guests (otherwise the charge is 25 € / day).
Since the start of the year, work has been underway to develop a new reservoir to aid artificial snow production in winter. But another highlight will also be added to the reservoir site: our WIDIVERSUM. You cannot fail to be surprised by what awaits you over the next few years, step by step in Widi's mountain home of Hochoetz.
KIDS’ PARK IN OETZ
WIDI is inviting kids to the brand-new KIDS PARK in Oetz and ensuring that the little guests can find the exciting attractions more easily. The approx. 5,000 m2 mine adventure playground in Oetz offers climbing, balancing, sliding and swinging. The entire family can take a journey back into the past across this freely accessible site.
KIDS’ PARK facts:
- One of the largest playgrounds in Tyrol with 5,000 m2 of space and the largest free playground in the Ötztal valley
- 10 stations focusing on the theme of ‘walking in the footsteps of miners’
- Only natural materials have been used, primarily robinia wood
- The site borders directly onto a swimming pool, tennis court and volleyball court
- There are plenty of free parking spaces available
- Catering with seated terrace by the swimming pool